Authors: TheIndianSubcontinent News Agency
The song showcases people from different ethnicity, professions, casts come together to celebrate Pakistan
The music industry in Pakistan has created an interesting mix of music over the years to commemorate the country’s Independence Day.
While classics like Dil Dil Pakistan and Jazba Junoon will remain evergreen and continue to live on year after year, other numbers also deserve some recognition.
Haroon’s recreation of ‘Dil Se Maine Dekha Pakistan’ is his Independence Day gift to the country
In collaboration with leading clothing brand, Khaadi, rockstar Meesha Shafi is back with another classic, heartfelt song, Main Bhi Pakistan Hoon.
Khaadi shared the teaser of the song on their Facebook page and aptly captioned, “A land for the pure, a land for the pious, a land for the people, a land for you, me and us! Let’s celebrate Independence and Inclusion. LET’S CELEBRATE PAKISTAN!”
What pleasantly surprised us was the diversity showcased in the video of the song as people from different ethnicity, professions, casts come together to celebrate Pakistan.
Independence Day patriotism wakes the rapper in the long-sleeping Fakhr-e-Alam
What also pleasantly surprised us was that the video also features Arshad Khan!
The song oozes patriotism. The lyrics embody thought and feel – so much so that even the most skeptical, cold-hearted Pakistani cannot resist humming along.
Have something to add in the story? Share it in the comments below.
- US official: If Turkey buys Russian systems, they can’t plug into NATO tech
- Army car falls into roadside ditch killing two in Chittagong
- Colombia zoo gives trafficked elephant root canal surgery
- Mexico waterfall: Agua Azul cascades return to quake-hit river
- Govt working to equally develop all parts of country: Zubair
- SSGCL to lay 567km pipelines for gasification of 137 villages of Sindh, Balochistan
- Promotion of interfaith harmony need of hour: Shahbaz
- India using Afghan soil to carry out acts of terrorism in Pakistan: Ahsan
- FATA Reforms Implementation Committee working to resolve all matters relating to merger of FATA with KP
- CPEC to put entire region on path of rapid development: Deputy Speaker GB Assembly
- CPEC essential for investment in region: Mushahid
- Rangers arrest 20 criminals in Karachi
- Security forces arrest five terrorists in Balochistan
- 370,000 undocumented Afghan refugees registered across country
- Negative politics to be rejected by people in next year's general elections: CM
- All obstacles in Karachi Circular Railway project to be removed: Murad
- Pakistan Needs To Be Told US Won't Tolerate Terrorist Safe Havens: John C Rood
- Russian and Czech presidents to meet on November 21 — Kremlin aide
- Investments, good services can make living in Arctic more attractive — experts
- No Contradiction In Blocking Resolution On Masood Azhar: China