Authors: TheIndianSubcontinent News Agency
Twilight star Nikki Reed and Vampire Diaries famed star Ian Somerhalder have welcomed their first child, a baby girl born July 25, reports E!. The beautiful couple named the little bundle of joy Bodhi Soleil Reed Somerhalder.
I don’t want to miss out a single moment of Taimur’s childhood: Kareena Kapoor Khan
The news came one day after the release of Reed’s interview with Fit Pregnancy. Here is a throwback picture of them from their pregnant days.
Nikki has revealed the new parents would be taking a mini hiatus from work and social life and channel all their time and energy to the new member of the family.
“We’ll take the baby’s first month for ourselves,” the new mother shared.
‘The divorce is off!’: Angelina Jolie ‘stalls’ legal split from Brad Pitt
“After the baby arrives, we’re doing one month of silence. Just the three of us, no visitors, and we’re turning off our phones too, so there’s no expectation for us to communicate. Otherwise, every five minutes it would be, ‘How are you feeling? Can we have a picture?’ You don’t get those first 30 days back, and we want to be fully present,” she added.
Looks like the actor made an exception yesterday to make a social media appearance:
Have something to add in the story? Share it in the comments below.
- Govt working to equally develop all parts of country: Zubair
- SSGCL to lay 567km pipelines for gasification of 137 villages of Sindh, Balochistan
- Promotion of interfaith harmony need of hour: Shahbaz
- India using Afghan soil to carry out acts of terrorism in Pakistan: Ahsan
- FATA Reforms Implementation Committee working to resolve all matters relating to merger of FATA with KP
- CPEC to put entire region on path of rapid development: Deputy Speaker GB Assembly
- CPEC essential for investment in region: Mushahid
- Rangers arrest 20 criminals in Karachi
- Security forces arrest five terrorists in Balochistan
- 370,000 undocumented Afghan refugees registered across country
- Negative politics to be rejected by people in next year's general elections: CM
- All obstacles in Karachi Circular Railway project to be removed: Murad
- Russia, Iran, Turkey presidents to discuss Syria in Sochi
- Many Dutch children still don’t eat enough fruit and vegetables: report
- Facebook launches new tools for video creators
- Instagram now allows uploading Stories via mobile web; here’s how it works
- Russian vessels arrive in Thailand to take part in naval parade
- Footballer turned LeT militant surrenders in Kashmir
- Democracy is safe in India because of Hindus: Giriraj Singh
- Russian embassy requests UK universities to provide data on Russia's meddling in Brexit